ROTO Water Barrel 240L
Looking for a different type of water butt?The new ROTO water butt barrel 240L. You may think it's made out of wood due to its amazing quality & premium design. It's made of durable plastic! This product is the perfect fit to feature the natural surroundings of your garden.
- Made in the UK.
- Designed then manufactured with only the highest quality materials.
- A premium design to add style to any garden.
- Comes with a tap.
- Perfect for a medium/large courtyard, garden, or balcony.
A water butt like this Roto 240L Wood Effect Water Barrel is beautifully made to blend in with the natural surroundings of your garden. There's no need to hide this water butt away from visitors as its design and quality will make you proud to show it off.
- These barrels are roto-moulded from a highly durable material which is UV and impact resistant, so the barrel keeps its look and shape over the years.
- Collecting free rainwater allows you to reduce your water bill and provides water which is free from chlorine - a chemical added to drinking water that inhibits plant growth.
- Another benefit of storing rainwater outside is the natural temperature of the water, which will not shock your plants like cold water from a tap can do. The 240L is the perfect size for a small courtyard, garden or balcony. The 240L includes a tap for ease of use.
- You will need to buy a downpipe filter which provides an entry point for the water from your downpipe to the rain barrel. The filter will stop the unwanted leaves and dirt entering the rain barrel helping to stop clogging and contamination of the water.
- Once the rain barrel is full, the downpipe filter will redirect the excess water back down the drainpipe. At the bottom of the rain barrel, you are provided with a tap which allows to you fill your watering can.
Top: 24 inches (610mm)
Diameter: 27 inches (686mm)
Bottom: 23 inches (584mm)
Height: 32 inches (813mm)
Stand for Water Barrel 240L
This stand is the perfect companion for the Roto Water Barrel 240L rainwater harvesting system and can also be used as a planter when turned upside down to make both gardening and water collection easier.
Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter (Black, White or Brown)
The Gutter Mate is UK's best selling, award winning Diverter & Filter that makes it easy to recycle rainwater straight from your downpipe. The only rainwater diverter and rainsaver that filters all rainwater before it enters the water butt, tank, drain or soakaway.
The diverter then automatically shuts off the flow to the water butt when full. Collecting rainwater with the Gutter Mate is both simple and efficient, whether you are saving rainwater to a water butt, tank or a full rainwater harvesting system.
The Gutter Mate is designed to accept 68mm, 76mm and 80mm diameter round downpipes and 65mm and 75mm square downpipes.
Harcostar Universal Rain Trap Diverter
This black Harcostar Universal Rain Trap connects to a round downpipe in the following sizes: 63mm, 68mm, 80mm and 100mm and also connects to a square downpipe in the following sizes: 61mm and 65mm. Easy to install, simply cut a section from your downpipe and insert the rain diverter.
This Universal Rain Trap Diverter comes with a 0.5m quality flexible connecting hose, so your water butt doesn't have to be directly in front of a down pipe. Hose Dimension Diameter: 25m. Not suitable for cast iron downpipes.
Gardening Naturally Natural Water Butt Treatment 500ml
This Natural Water Butt Treatment 500ml is the perfect solution for keeping your water butts odour free and clean.
The treatment includes a UV blocker which stops harmful rays that promote active algae growth and also gets rid of that grime within the water butt. This product also includes a flocculating agent which will clump together any debris which will then sink to the bottom.
Water Butt FreshaTank Microbial Disc
The Water Butt FreshaTank Microbial Disc is a superb water butt cleaner and water butt freshener.
Just pop it in your water butt to enjoy fresh, clean and odour-free water. Made from copper and silver, FreshaTank uses the natural biocidal effects of real silver that which when immersed in water, destroy germs including viruses, bacteria, fungus and water-borne diseases!
C12 & C24 Solar Powered Automatic Watering System
These Automatic Solar Powered Watering Systems are weather responsive smart irrigation controllers which uniquely use solar power to detect the weather conditions to alter the watering accordingly.
Very easy to set up and once installed, it will water automatically with minimal supervision making it ideal for small to medium size gardens or allotments saving you hours every month.
Recommended uses include watering pots, raised beds, hanging baskets, vegetables, greenhouses and more.
Both systems include 12 drippers to feed your plants.
C12 Automatic Solar Powered Watering System
The C12 is suitable to irrigate one of the stated maximum planting quantities, or a combination thereof.
12 x 20l pots | 12 x tomato plants | 24 x pepper plants | 12m row vegetable or flower beds
Automatic watering for up to 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20 litre pots
C24 Automatic Solar Powered Watering System
The C24 is suitable to irrigate one of the stated maximum planting quantities, or a combination thereof.
24 x 20l pots | 24 x tomato plants | 48 x pepper plants | 24m row vegetable or flower beds
Automatic watering for up to 10 large hanging baskets or 24 x 20 litre pots