Fine Mesh Insert for Gutter Mate Diverter and Filter - Gutter Mate
- Helps purify the water so you can use it in your pressure washer, for car cleaning, and for toilet flushing to save buying another filter.
- The degree of filtration is increased more than 20 fold when inserted into the filter basket. Up to 800 micron.
- Easy to fit.
- Easy to clean.
- Low-cost solution to filtration of rainwater.
- Good solution if water is needed for use in a pressure washer.
- Good solution if using the rainwater for car washing.
- Toilet flushing with rainwater.
- Barrier to insects.
- Can be fitted in seconds.
PLEASE NOTE: Filter basket and Gutter Mate are sold separately.
The black GM8 Fine Mesh Insert for Gutter Mate Diverter and Filter provides water treatment and easily fits into the Original Gutter Mate to give you water you can use in a variety of ways.
Placed inside the Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter, the fine mesh insert provides fine rain filtration which is both affordable and simple to install.
It can be cleaned quickly by simply washing in warm water. If you need to use the rain water for washing your car or in your pressure washer, you will need the Gutter Mate fine Mesh Insert which provides the additional filtration and protection needed.
The Benefits of Fine Mesh Inserts are:
• Saves buying another filter.
• The degree of filtration is increased more than 20 fold when inserted into filter basket. Up to 800 micron.
• Easy to fit.
• Easy to clean.
• Low cost solution to filtration of rain water.
• Good solution if water needed for use in pressure washer.
• Good solution if using the rain water for car washing.
• Toilet flushing with rainwater.
• Barrier to insects.
• Can be fitted in seconds.
Which Fine Mesh Insert do I order?
If you have the Original Gutter Mate it will have a 90 degree elbow which pushes into the diverter outlet on the bottom of the filter body. The Gutter Mate 2 has no elbow and the length of the diverter outlet is the same as the main outlet.
PLEASE NOTE: Filter basket and Gutter Mate sold separately.
Watch our fitting instructions for our Fine Mesh Insert
Watch our step-by-step guide on how to set up your Guttermate diverter & filter