3 Tray Standard Tiger Wormery Black
This 3 Tray Standard Tiger Wormery Black makes kitchen waste into liquid feed and rich organic vermicompost easily and efficiently. With Tiger worms, coir bedding, lime mix and instructions. These easy to use and effective worm farms come in six different colours.
Frequently bought together
An environmentally friendly way to turn food waste into great vermicompost! The 3 Tray Standard Tiger Wormery Black operates very simply and harnesses the surface-feeding nature of the Tiger Worms that live inside it. As the worm composting unit fills, the worms follow the food upwards through the holes in the base of the trays leaving behind their rich organic compost in the trays below. By the time the top tray is full, the bottom tray is ready to harvest worm compost so you simply empty it and pop it back on top. You just keep the system going and the liquid fertiliser gathers in a chamber at the bottom where there is a tap to drain it into your watering can.
Our Tiger Wormeries are manufactured from high quality recycled plastic and come with a 5 year warranty. They are easy to use and will even look after themselves while you go on holiday. The Tiger Wormery also makes for a fantastic present for Christmas or birthdays!
Please note: Our wormeries should be stored under a roof or in a secluded and sheltered area for best results as they're not rainproof and could flood in the event of heavy showers, but they are perfect for a garage, shed or out-building. Avoid putting them in direct sunlight or out in freezing conditions.
What do I get?
- Tiger Wormery with trays, drainage sump tray, tap and lid
- Approx. 100 Tiger Worms or a Worm Card Voucher*
- Approx. 1.5kg Lime Mix (to neutralise acidity)
- Coir Worm Bedding to introduce the worms into their new environment (also can be used to soak up moisture) *If you are buying a Wormery as a gift or don't intend to set it up straight away, we suggest you get it delivered with a worm card instead of live worms. Then when you or the other person is ready to set it up, return the worm card by post and we will send the live tiger worms out to you. Just choose Worm Card Voucher from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Which one should I get? The 3 Tray Wormeries are our bestsellers and is suitable for a small family of 3-4 people. A 4 Tray Wormery will cope with roughly the same amount of waste as the 3 tray with the added benefit of extra composting time for the full trays. Extra trays are available separately if you want to upgrade at a later date. Each tray holds approx. 15.5 litres.
Upgrade to a Deluxe Wormery and Save. Our popular Deluxe Wormeries are excellent value upgrades. Deluxe Wormeries include everything supplied with the kits above but additionally come with:
- Worm Treats - 1.5kg
- Composting with Worms Book by George Pilkington
- A Coir Fibre Moisture Mat The Tiger Wormery is available in six colours in either 3 or 4 tray variants. Full instructions are provided for easy operation and we're at the end of a phone call should you ever need us.
**The last image shows the results the liquid fertiliser can produce for your garden flowers and crops**
3 Tray ASSEMBLED W/ COMPOST
Height: 53cm - 74cm
ASSEMBLED W/ COMPOST is a working wormery where the height will vary depending on the amounts of compost and worms in it.
View our new ‘How to Set Up and Build Your Wormery Guide’ which includes a step-by-step process for setting up your wormery.