100L Grey RainSaver Kit (Includes Multi Piece Stand and Diverter)
This 100L Grey RainSaver Kit (Includes Multi Piece Stand and Diverter) is ideal for use in smaller gardens or decking areas where space may be limited.
- Perfect for channeling rain water from your roof in the water butt via the included Rain Diverter Kit whicah can then be used for watering the garden or other outdoor jobs.
- A great way to play your part in recycling rainwater whilse helping to reduce your water bills on a monthly basis.
- Made in the UK with a five-year guarantee, this kit is supplied pre-drilled with easy-to-follow instructions, meaning fitting your 100L RainSaver Kit couldn't be simpler.
- The kit includes a 100L water butt and tap, one three-part stand and one Rain Diverter Kit.
- The Rain Diverter Kit fits standard 68mm (2.7") round plastic downpipes and 65mm (2.5") square plastic downpipes. Not suitable for cast iron downpipes.
- When setting up your water butt, please ensure that the full unit is sited on a flat, solid surface with no overhang or unevenness.
Gardening Naturally Natural Water Butt Treatment 500ml
This Natural Water Butt Treatment 500ml is the perfect solution for keeping your water butts odour free and clean.
The treatment includes a UV blocker which stops harmful rays that promote active algae growth and also gets rid of that grime within the water butt. This product also includes a flocculating agent which will clump together any debris which will then sink to the bottom.
Water Butt FreshaTank Microbial Disc
The Water Butt FreshaTank Microbial Disc is a superb water butt cleaner and water butt freshener.
Just pop it in your water butt to enjoy fresh, clean and odour-free water. Made from copper and silver, FreshaTank uses the natural biocidal effects of real silver that which when immersed in water, destroy germs including viruses, bacteria, fungus and water-borne diseases!
C12 & C24 Solar Powered Automatic Watering System
These Automatic Solar Powered Watering Systems are weather responsive smart irrigation controllers which uniquely use solar power to detect the weather conditions to alter the watering accordingly.
Very easy to set up and once installed, it will water automatically with minimal supervision making it ideal for small to medium size gardens or allotments saving you hours every month.
Recommended uses include watering pots, raised beds, hanging baskets, vegetables, greenhouses and more.
Both systems include 12 drippers to feed your plants.
C12 Automatic Solar Powered Watering System
The C12 is suitable to irrigate one of the stated maximum planting quantities, or a combination thereof.
12 x 20l pots | 12 x tomato plants | 24 x pepper plants | 12m row vegetable or flower beds
Automatic watering for up to 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20 litre pots
C24 Automatic Solar Powered Watering System
The C24 is suitable to irrigate one of the stated maximum planting quantities, or a combination thereof.
24 x 20l pots | 24 x tomato plants | 48 x pepper plants | 24m row vegetable or flower beds
Automatic watering for up to 10 large hanging baskets or 24 x 20 litre pots